Topics: Peak Performance, Pregnancy, Adoption, Infertility
Topics: Embracing Change, Pregnancy, Adoption, Infertility
Topics: Military Service, Accountability Partner, Self Image…
Topics: Meditation, Change,
Topics: Emotional Intelligence, Healthy Eating, Wellbeing…
Topics: Remote Work & Productivity, Conflict Resolution, Time Manage…
Meet Our Guides
Our Guides thrive by helping members on their life journey.
The Guides Community brings a true diversity of life experience, education, credentials, age, ethnicity, world views, and all of the unique characteristics that define us.
The Community of Certified LifeGuides® is carefully curated with people who are gifted listeners, highly resilient, focused on positivity, and expert at mentoring and guiding others.
Our Guides love being Guides. Our members deeply value their Guides.
How Do We Select, Train, Monitor And Support Our Guides?
“Can’t wait to be a Guide”
How do we SELECT Guides?
We select people, who have a deep life experience in various areas of life (up to 10), inherent empathy, are great listeners and want to help others on their life path.
- Screening Steps
- Background Check
- 2 personal screening interviews with guide leadership
“I especially love the peer-to-peer training”
How do we TRAIN Guides?
Our Guides become certified after undergoing a 21-module training program, covering the art of active listening, motivational interviewing, and much more.
- Paid Initial Training with 21 Modules
- Constant ”Peer-To-Peer” Training
- LifeGuides® Academy for Lifelong Learning
- Certification Levels
“The five-star ratings give me great feedback”
How do we Monitor Guide Quality?
We use a variety of methods to ensure members have quality Guide Experiences, including post-calls surveys, member ratings, supervisor reviews, plus periodic evaluations.
- Ongoing Quality Monitoring by Supervisors
- One-to-Five Star Ratings by Clients
- Periodic Evaluations & Testing
“Support from the Guides Community is amazing”
How do we SUPPORT OUR Guides?
We offer comprehensive support and personal development programs for our Guides. This is augmented by our proprietary Intelligence Assistance® technology platform.
- Intelligence Assistance® software platform
- Real-Time, In-Session Guide “Knowledge Augmentation”
- Expert Learning Management System
- Personalization & Matching of Content for Members
Our Guides Love being Guides.
Our Members Deeply Value their Guides.
Average NPS of Guides based on community culture.
Over 85% of employees doing Guide sessions rebook.
Our Guides bring a Refreshing Authenticity to their Role
- Sincere humility & genuine curiosity
- Wise & timely powerful questions
- No judgment, No stigma, No dogma
- Happiness mindset
- Generosity of heart
- Nourishing the “whole person” and totality of life experiences
- Serving those feeling excluded or vulnerable
Our Guides Community Adapts & Grows to Meet Customer Needs
- Our platform is driven by employee choice – they adapt to meet employees’ changing needs overtime
- A dynamic and responsive Guides Community offers diversity in all dimensions
- Our Guides community meets employees where they are, reaching traditionally underserved populations
- Serving Strategic organizational goals & Initiatives, such as DEI, Responding to Natural Disaster, Wellbeing Initiatives and more
What Members Have to Say About Guides
- Employee Member, 100K+ Employees Major Healthcare System
- Karen B., International Non-Profit Organization
- Amanda G., Legal Industry
- T. I. Hammond, Entrepreneurial Cohort Member
Introducing Our Guides Community
- Being a part of a vibrant, empathetic community of extraordinary people
- Develop deep, one-to-one relationships with Members and Guide teammates
- Being a LifeGuide is a cool identity
- Being a Guide is the practice of service-based, generous work
- Helping Members recognize their potential is “paying it forward”
- As Guides share wisdom from any painful life event, it gives more meaning to the experience
- People feel energized by expressing purpose beyond self, by helping others
- Guides are the core of LifeGuides®‘ visionary mission
- Guides are sincerely appreciated by Members and the LifeGuides® team
- While people want to help, finding a match to “receive your gift” is often complex
- Find validation in being selected by a Member
- Opportunities to learn and grow through LifeGuides®’ free workshops and programs
- Become a Certified LifeGuide
- By exercising loving kindness, Guides feel overall mental/physical health improvements
- Being paid while doing important and meaningful work!
Questions HR Leaders Ask Us
Our Guide Community Vision
We are building a thriving, living and breathing Guide Community that is centered around sharing wisdom, warmth, empathy, inspiration and guidance toward the best of life. We see the Guide Model as a developing global community united by the common purpose to be of greatest service with our collective wisdom.