Save Time & Money - More Peace of Mind - Greater Safety
What is LifeGuides?
- LifeGuides™ is Creating a Platform to Share Life Experience to Help Others.
- A Peer-to-Peer, live conversation network, to simplify dealing with a love one with Alzheimers.
- We use technology to facilitate empathetic, Human-to-Human connection.
Your Guide Will...
“I was a caregiver for both of my parents while being a single mom and it was incredibly hard. I felt so alone and down at times… I wished I had someone there to vent to and bounce ideas off of. I’m so grateful that we get to lighten the load for others with LifeGuides.”
“LifeGuides helped me focus on what my highest priority was at the moment. I was able to move forward and get answers immediately after my phone call. It is a relief to know I can call again for more help like that.”
“As an only child, I don't have many people to turn to in figuring out how to take care of my mom. My LifeGuide has really helped me with that. I already feel much more confident than I did even a few months ago.”
Real, Trained Guides
- Guides are interviewed by our Master and PhD certified staff.
- They complete our core trainings.
- Their past experience with a loved-one with Alzheimers aligns with yours.
- Shown skills in Empathy, listening and caring for others.
- Have a 3 or more star rating on our platform.